Saturday, January 15, 2011

Swagbucks and Mypoints

I love earning gift cards and other free stuff, and these are two of my favorite sites to do so.

First, with Swagbucks you can earn points just by using them as your default search engine.  They also have surveys, printable coupons, SwagTV, and many other ways to earn points.  I usually save my points up for Amazon gift cards to use for a few splurges (now mostly music for my MP3 player).  So far I've earned $45 in gift cards, and I'm not even good at using it on a daily basis.  Anyone who signs up under your name will give you referral points, too.  There's no limit to number of points or number of gift cards and prizes you can earn.  Give it a try today!

Probably my favorite site for eaning gift cards is MyPoints.  I don't know what my total in gift cards earned is, but I know it's even more than with swagbucks.  You get points for clicking on emails, printing and redeeming coupons, taking surveys, shopping through their links, and using their search engine.  I even got a ton of points by using their link to sign up for my home phone and internet service with AT&T when we moved.  There is also no limit to the number of points you can earn, but most points do take 30 days to fully post to your account.  Right now, I'm almost up to another $50 gift card.  I haven't decided for sure where to, yet, but I'm thinking Kohl's so I can use it for summer clothes for myself and the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment