Saturday, January 15, 2011

Giving this a shot

I've been wanting to start a blog for quite some time now, but things are just so busy it hasn't been top priority lately.  First, I guess I should tell you a little about myself and my family.  I'm Heather from Lincolnton, North Carolina.  Just a small town in the western piedmont of NC...not too far from the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway and the mountains and not too far from our beautiful beaches and all they have to offer.  I'm a wife and helpmeet to my amazing, hardworking country-boy Adam and a stay-at-home mom to my 4 blessings - Wyatt (6), Levi (4), Ryleigh (3), and Amelia (1).  We're conservative Christians who strive daily to improve and strengthen our walk with God, but we have a long ways to go.  We are now homeschooling after a not-so-great experience with the public school system here, but I'll talk more about that in another post.  After a few months break, we're also now back to cloth diapers and trying to live a little greener and more frugally each day.  I'm planning to share a little bit of everything of our homeschool journey, of us trying to be more eco-friendly, and of trying to be more frugal.  I look forward to working on my many blog posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment